05 September 2013

H&M Green Printed Bikini - Water Collection


So you might remember this tie-dye bikini from H&M Summer Collection 2013 - H&M for Water...


Well, I saw this post on Seams for a desire (see above pic) and I just had to have the bikini briefs. Said and done I found them on sale for 20 SEK (about 2 €). Happy! But then I also wanted a matching bikini top I thought. I came empty handed after checking the webshop for like three weeks so I gave up that idea.

Then just a week ago or so, the top with fringes went up back on the webshop luckily. On sale to, for about 3 € and here's what I did: Much better!



2 comments:

Spiral D said...

Hi Hanni!!! What a cool bikini! Really like it! I saw the comment on my blog.
I use a Panasonic Lumix DMC - FZ38.
But I don't know what kind of lens it is on it... I have to learn still a lot about cameras. Sorry :D
Have you got an Instagram profile?

Diana
www.Thespirald.com

Hanni's said...

@Diana: Thanks! No worries. I do too ;) Yes I have, you can find the link in the right column under "follow hannisgold".