23 March 2013

Abs mission - let's do this!


My mission is simple: 8 weeks and I'll get into shape.

I haven't really been working out consistently for about 3-4 years now and the results you can see above. Lost about 4-5 kilos of muscle mass, but since I'm more interested in running, functional training and strength nowadays I don't really mind.

8 weeks and we'll see if I have a six pack left...Starting at 62,5 kg. My intention is to drop down to 57-58 kg (last time I weighed that little was in 2006!).

4 comments:

Estefanía Ainoza said...

Great!

Hanni's said...

It'll be nice. ;) Thx!

Unknown said...

You are already totes in shpae!! <3 So glad I clicked on your comment that led me back to your blog, your posts' contents are info and image juicy so expect to be seeing some regular comments from me. If you fancy over-sized coats, then you've gotta check out my new textured over-sized Viktor & Rolf runway coat (got in on sale of course, phew! lol) accompanied with provoking color-block accessories. Tell me just how provoked you are! ;P

xx The Provoker
http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/03/around-color-block.html

Hanni's said...

Thanks Nathan! And for your comment!